mercredi, septembre 19, 2007


Like my new place? ;)

Well me too!


Sorry guys, just a joke, besides, this place is not half as cool as the one I imagine to be my ideal place, so cheer up! One day I will rule the world and have a nice place to live in, and you will all be my guests!

Why talk about about paradisiac places to live in you might ask?
Because I am actually struggling to find a place of my own (yes I do live at my parent's for now, something I ought to make a part of my past real quick). Looking for an appartment is not a pleasant thing, oh no, abit depressing too, but each visit is an occasion to get better at seducing the owners: a tad of humor here, a touch of seduction there, smart clothes and a big smile makes your chances of succeeding significantly increase (or you think it does).
Today I visited a nice place near Morges (not far from Lausanne for those of you who don't know the place), seems I took a good start with the owner, next step I will double cross my fingers and pray to get it through all the steps 'till the final victory.

Take care people, hopefully next time you'll be able to come to something called "MY PLACE".

And now, MUSIC!


Kate Nash - Foundations

4 Comments:

Blogger 'No said...

Dude, I never thought a cockney accent like this could be sung. I am amazed ! Nice little tune though. Good luck finding your palace, we're rootin' for ya.

Cheerio, squire.

19/9/07 21:26  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Nice post. Highly entertaining. Keep 'em coming. gotta love the common peoples love, makes a change from the usual Justin Timberlake i-wanna-dance-round-you cos-you're-so-sexy-in-you-Prada-shoes-and-your-Gucci-dress- kinda crap.

Gimme more Cockney lovin'

Nat

20/9/07 23:52  
Blogger Bouddha said...

What, you don't like Prada shoes?

;)

I think I will post more often from now on, I have a urge to speak about unsignificant things lately!

Besides, I can put some music on my blog at last!

Hugs to all the loving people of the world.
(yes, you too Jojo!)

21/9/07 18:29  
Blogger Kash said...

I'm so happy you're posting more often. It's awesome to hear from you my dear Bouddha!
Please let us know about the appartment search! Also, try to get a nice cheap place so you can still spend some of your hard earned cash on booze and partying!
Well, cheers!
Karim

27/9/07 04:45  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home