mardi, juin 19, 2007


Oh Tiresome Days...
I'm feeling a little down on energy right now, work is hardcore lately and it won't get better 'till end of july.
I am up to the task though, I impressed quite a bunch of people from the results of my hard work, and I earned all the due respect I deserve.
I rule.
But this doesn't help my Xcrawl campaign, still waiting for me on the corner of a shelf... come on I need something to keep me going.
Maybe I need a little change in my life, do more sports to feel better, find a woman to feel better too, look seriously for an appartment and do something of my own. Have a sports car would complete the painting.
But no, really, I DO feel like I need to take hold of my life and put it to work for real (what ever that means), I sometimes feel I am too mild with myself and that a good kick in the butt wouldn't hurt.
But for now, I need to go, TV doesn't wait ya know, and my favorite program is on...
Where did I stuff those chips God damn it!?

7 Comments:

Blogger 'No said...

To this, I will only add, in the immortal words of Tony Montana : "In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Your path seems pretty clear to me.

20/6/07 07:47  
Blogger 'No said...

And during the course of this path to glory, power, and fast women, you find the time to cram some X-Crawl, it'll make it all the more easy (after all, it's hard to make money when you're in the hospital trying to pass the dice your players have inserted in your urethra)...

20/6/07 12:00  
Blogger Bouddha said...

yes, this might hurt indeed.
but before that, could I reach the "fast women" thing?
I'd like to try that once.

20/6/07 20:17  
Blogger cheztao said...

hey!! Can I do the butt kicking please please!!!!!!!!!!

GO OUT OF THAT HOUSE RIGHT YOU LAZY LUMP! YOU GOT THE MONEY, SO GO GET YOURSELF A FLAT SOMWHERE!!!!!

Does this do the trick???

22/6/07 09:08  
Blogger Unknown said...

You've always been such a lady, Cheztao.

5/7/07 19:41  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and as for you, Buddha, if you need any motivation, just think that another 6 months down that path and you'll end up an average Oprah watcher.

This would scare into doing anything, really.

5/7/07 19:44  
Blogger Bouddha said...

Oh my God, I DO need to get a grip!
I won't fall so badly into despair (let's hope!)
This week is gonna be hardcore appartment-seeking.
May the luck be with me.

9/7/07 18:08  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home